REDHAWK SPORTS ACADEMY
June 23rd - 25th @ Natick High school
- We are excited for Redhawk Sports Academy's third annual February Vacation session.
- Located at Natick High School on 15 West Street Natick, MA 01760.
- For boys and girls entering into Kindergarden to 8th grade.
- Students will be grouped by age/grade.
- The day will begin at 9:00am and end at 2:00pm.
- All pick ups/drop offs will be in the front bus loop next to the gym entrance.
- Activities Include: Basketball, Touch Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Kick ball, Speedball, Whiffle Ball, Floor Hockey, Home-Run Derby, Capture the Flag, and many more.
Redhawk Sports Academy offers competitive and noncompetitive activities to each participant. It is designed for the young athlete or non-athlete with or without experience or skills to enjoy a variety of different activities. Game rules will be modified to accommodate all levels and ensure healthy and safe competition. Our coaches are leaders in their fields and are assisted by top HS Athletes. Coaches for the younger players may be 'on the field' or assigned a team to provide organization and safety. Our goal is to develop skills in a positive, and fun environment. Redhawk Sport Academy provides a great summer opportunity where children will receive instruction from certified teachers, varsity coaches and varsity student athletes.